Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas time is my favorite time of the year!!!

Here is a picture of the family...






Today we have had a wonderful time making cookies. We have made M&M and Reeses cup cookies, M&M cookies only, Andes Creme de Menthe Chunk Cookies, and sugar cookie cut outs! Fun, Fun, Fun! I also took a picture of the tree and presents before tomorrow, because before I know it, it is all gone...the girls are going to open up two presents tonight, there pajamas (of course) and one other...I have been suckered by Eric to let them open up one additional present. Well I hope that everyone reading this has a WONDERFUL Chirstmas!!!

2 comments:

  1. Your girls are so cute!!! Wow! That's a lot of presents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer congrats on completing Nursing School! (((((HUG))))))!

    Your family is beautiful!

    xoxoxoxoxxo
    Donna Marie

    ReplyDelete